Aquí tiene nuestros actuales procesos abiertos. Por favor haga clic en el título del empleo para más información y aplique desde esa página si está interesado.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
El sistema no puede acceder a su localización por 1 o 2 razones:
- El permiso de acceso a su localización ha sido denegado. Por favor cargue de nuevo la página y permita al navegador acceder a su información de localización.
- Su información de localización ya ha sido recibida. Por favor espere un momento, después presione de nuevo[buscar].
/ The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Haga clic en el encabezado para ordenar / Click column header to sort
- Characterization, testing and validation of CMOS image sensors, evaluation kits and systems in the areas of automotive, 3D, high-speed, low noise and machine vision.
- Validation and optimization of CMOS image sensors. Analysis of imager for finding out the optimal operation point at pixel level. Verification of the correct operation of the different blocks included in the imager according to their specifications. Development and validation of different operating modes for fitting to customer needs.
- Characterization of CMOS image sensors according to the EMVA1288 standard. Development of new tests and methodologies for perform a complete characterization in the areas not covered by the standard. Validation of performances measured according to sensor’s datasheet.
- Development of the software libraries required for test system control and imager control (Matlab). Integration, validation and debug of test systems. Generation of GUIs for tests automatization and APIs for customers.
- Handling of electronic and optical instrumentation (optical benches, oscilloscopes, systems for temperature control, monochromators, motorized rails, etc.). Development of software libraries required for its automatization and control.
- Validation of state-of-the-art technologies in CMOS semiconductor field. Development of methodologies and procedures for its optimization. Direct communication with the silicon foundry for technology integration in custom systems and support.
- Customer support: guide for imager control and usability and advice for sensor integration in customer’s application.
- Definition of the specifications required for the test system and the optical bench needed for CMOS image sensor testing.
- Research and analysis of current patents of the field of interest and investigation of their scope.
- Embedded software development (C) for vision systems.
- Python scripts development to validate the vision systems.
- PC Software development (C++ and C#) to control the vision systems.
- Embedded systems architecture and main HW components, including FPGA devices.
- Communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, LVDS, USB, Ethernet, etc.
- Knowledge of PCB design technologies and tools
- Desirable experience in HW/PCB design.
- High level of English, both spoken and written. (Similar to C1 level.)
- PCB Design: schematics, layout, simulations (power and signal integrity)
- Debug with proper instrumentation (oscilloscope, etc.).
- Following up on the development plan of new product introductions, together with the department director
- Development and implementation of the test programs
- Development and execution of a qualification plan
- Support/Development of packages, glass lids, shipping trays, sockets
- FACILITIES SUPPORT:
- Attend the visitors and provide them general support.
- Liaise with office suppliers/vendors.
- Manage and solve the facility issues under the supervision of the General Manager.
- Organize the office events and all staff meetings.
- Provide other administrative and operational support to the General Manager in regards to the facilities.
- HR & H&S SUPPORT:
- Coordinate the annual medical checks.
- Run the regular fire extinguishing system and first aid kit check.
- Coordinate the health and safety trainings.
- Manage the regular H&S reports
- Provide administrative support to all the labour tasks in coordination with the external labour advisor and the supervision of the HR site Manager.
- Coordinate and maintain the clocking system, including regular reports.
- Manage all the new starters and leavers administrative tasks.
- Organize the training agendas and monitor the sessions, including the hot and cold assessments.
- Provide recruitment administrative support.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Procedures, Policies and Work Instructions, ensuring best practices.
- Contribute to the HR regular metrics reporting for areas of responsibility.
- General administrative support to the HR site Manager.
- Design of analog and mixed-signal circuis, for CMOS Image Sensors. Given specifications, define architecture, design at transistor-level with functional and performance simulations, layout design, physical extraction and development of verification and characterization methodology for them in silicon.
- Development of testbenches, behavioural models and block circuit simulations at the chip and system level for functional and response time checks.
- Initiation and creation of specifications of our test systems, -programs and –algorithms within a project.
- Development, verification/validation and analysis of software for sensor- and detector production test systems.
- Research on, and implementation and verification of imaging- and test algorithms.
- Development of tooling, supporting R&D and Operations.
- Initiation and forming a team regarding deployment and changes with other engineers, Quality-, Research, NPI- and (multi-site) production department.
- Represent and Report progress of Tester Development in a multidisciplinary project team.
- Clear and concise reporting in English about all activities, documents and specifications,
- following good documentation practice and other elements of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
Overview of Role:
This role would ideally be suited to a Junior Engineer with recent digital CMOS design knowledge looking for a new challenge. No experience required but microelectronics knowledge and good attitude.
The candidate should have the potential to lead future digital designs and digital architecture choices working with both internal and external subcontractors.
Personal development opportunities will be available throughout our global international organisation for high performers.
Your personal values must be in line with ours: Agility, Integrity, Excellence throughout and Customers first.
- Designing and implementing digital sequencer, feature and processing functions for imaging (specification, architecture, code, P&R, post layout timing analysis and review of layout, simulation, test strategy, robustness of the design)
- To ensure that designs are right first time or that only a metal fix is required if that has been defined in the programme plan
- Ensure that newly design circuits have been designed for ease of testability.
- Support the camera development, test and characterization team.
- To participate in the continuous improvement of the design flow for space and Astronomy. To ensure that the right tools and methodology are put in place to satisfy the flow requirements.
- Protect our intellectual property.
- To contribute to the design of new technology building blocks to ensure that T-e2v can meet the needs of space customers in the future.
Key Internal interfaces :
· CMOS Design Leader
· CMOS design work-package manager
· Camera development tem
· Characterisation team
· Package design team
Mobility/ travel : <10% of the working time