Aquí tiene nuestros actuales procesos abiertos. Por favor haga clic en el título del empleo para más información y aplique desde esa página si está interesado.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
El sistema no puede acceder a su localización por 1 o 2 razones:
- El permiso de acceso a su localización ha sido denegado. Por favor cargue de nuevo la página y permita al navegador acceder a su información de localización.
- Su información de localización ya ha sido recibida. Por favor espere un momento, después presione de nuevo[buscar].
/ The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Haga clic en el encabezado para ordenar / Click column header to sort
During the training project the student will acquire practical knowledge in:
- Learning to design control, communication and processing blocks used in our CMOS image sensors.
- Walk through the design process from specification to layout (from RTL to GDS), using Cadence design tools (XCelium, Genus, Innovus, etc), also including system testing methods during production.
- Gain knowledge about image sensors and their different architectures.
During the training project the student will acquire practical knowledge in:
- Revision of scripts and their realization.
- Handling of specific documentation.
- Learning in asics flow steps.
- Deepen the knowledge of embedded systems architecture, in particular test platforms for image sensors.
- Develop PC SW in C# to manage test platforms.
- To develop embedded SW in C for test platform management.
- Master Gigabit Ethernet (TCP/UDP) as a data/image transmission protocol for test platforms.
- English, B2 level.
- Following up on the development plan of new product introductions, together with the department director
- Development and implementation of the test programs
- Development and execution of a qualification plan
- Support/Development of packages, glass lids, shipping trays, sockets
Manage existing accounts in EMEA (including distribution channels)
- Execute business development for new design-in opportunities at new and within existing customers.
- Being in close cooperation with the Sales operations team,
manage the customer requirements in a timely and professional manner.
- Participate in meetings within the Marketing & sales team.
- Be a backup for other team members of the M&S team, such as Sales Operations and Business Development/Product Management.
This Position Includes:
- Develop and execute account plans for existing and new accounts.
- Develop and execute territory sales plans for the EMEA region
- Issue a monthly forecast for the territory to be send to the VP Marketing and Sales
- About 20 % international travel.
The experience you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Negotiating skills, result driven with a hands-on mentality.
- Focused and problem-solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Strategic, analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on actual results.
- Able to adapt and function effectively in different cultural environments.
- Your vision to drive change in needed areas, a real change agent.
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
Engineering Degree in Chemistry, Physics or Mechanics (Bachelor), and a strong interest in process engineering and high-tech manufacturing processes.
- production processes,
- measurement, characterization, and analysis of production processes,
- Has knowledge of the quality system and both ISO9001 and ISO13485
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, statistical and Six Sigma techniques.
- Good feeling for logistic and manufacturing processes to maximize productivity.
- Familiar with Health and Safety (Arbo) and environment regulations.
- Familiar with Shop Floor Control software, Statistical analysis software and Office software.
- Result and quality oriented, entrepreneurial, and ambitious with strong analytical skills.
- Technical understanding, proactive and focused on improvement.
- Fast learner
- Dutch reading/ speaking/ understanding is pre.
What do we have to offer you:
- You will join Teledyne DALSA which is located at the
High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, “the world’s smartest city”.
- You will be able to gain experience over the full product development life cycle.
- Support through training courses, systems engineering, and product technology, as well as support from our teams of subject matter experts.
- Great opportunities for progression in the short and long term!
- A great and helpful team!
My name is Franck MAUGEIN, I am VP in charge of Operations, Quality and Product.
As part of this job opening, I am managing a team of Product Managers / Product Manager I am looking for a Product Manager for Machine Vision and Automotive markets and products).
This position will complete my team in our Sevilla site in Spain
You will be responsible to:
- Lead the resolution of quality issues (in production and with customers), using problem-solving methodologies (8D, PDCA, etc.)
- lead customer communication directly or through sales teams
- Manage product modifications in interaction with customers, suppliers, and in a multidisciplinary team
- Drive the continuous improvement of products in order to optimize the costs of non-conformities
- Reduce customer return rates and lower the manufacturing cost of our products Interact with the Research & Development and Production teams with the aim of collective improvement
- Guarantee the performance levels of our sensors: monitoring, improvement, and communication with our subcontractors
- Insure the implementation of an certified Automotive supply chain and associated Quality System Management.
- Represents Teledyne e2V MVS for Automotive Customers Quality stakeholders
This role is suited for a SoC Physical Design Engineer looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work within an experienced team, with analog and digital design embedded to achieve the best solution for standard and custom image sensors.
The candidate should have the potential to work with CMOS Image Sensors in several technologies and architectures, and should be able to work within a team of digital and analog designers, both internal and external subcontractors.
Personal development opportunities will be available throughout our global international organisation for high performers.
Your personal values must be in line with ours: Agility, Integrity, Excellence throughout and Customers first.
- Responsible for physical design of any sub-block or digital top within an image sensor, from synthesis to gds. Including constraints definition, floorplan, clock tree, scan insertion, parasitic extraction, physical verification and chip closure
- Responsible for padring definition and implementation. Ensure meeting of ESD and electromigration requirements.
- Run static timing analysis, DFT, formal equivalence, IR drop and static power analysis.
- Comply with methodology for robustness and DFM.
- Work to ensure that designs are right first time or that only a metal fix is required.
- Ensure that newly designed circuits have been designed for ease of testability.
- To participate in the continuous improvement of the design flow for space and professional imaging business units.
- To ensure that the right tools and methodology are put in place to satisfy the flow requirements.
- Protect our intellectual property.
- To contribute to the design of new technology building blocks to ensure that T-e2v can meet the needs of space & professional image customers in the future.
Key Internal interfaces:
- CMOS Technical Design Leader
- Layout Team
- Frontend Digital Team
- Analog & Mixed Signal Design Team
- Package Designer
- Foundry contact
Mobility/ travel: <10% of the working time